Director of HR – Interim 3 months
Location North East | Salary Commensurate with role level + benefits
A highly driven and experienced HR Director is required on an interim basis to take the strategic lead in all people focussed activity for a large complex service sector organisation. The position will be engaged on a fixed term basis for 3 months initially with a base in the north east region. The contract may be further extended.
- Consult with the Executive Leadership teams to implement and manage change programmes.
- Develop and align structures to support the organisations talent and development programme.
- Enable People capability and capacity to exceed strategic objectives.
- Align resources to match business priorities and budgets.
- Develop and implement sustainable and cost effective people processes and policies.
- Lead a team of experienced HR and Development professionals.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Board on people related activity
- Improve business outputs through developing and improving performance management processes promoting an empowered performance management culture.
Successful applicants will:
- Have a demonstrable track record of operating at the strategic level and have the ability to translate strategic thinking into a pragmatic delivery.
- Have significant HR and development experience from within a large complex organisation.
- Be a credible HR leader and be able to influence across all internal stakeholder levels including unions and external organisations.
- Be a collaborative leader, experienced in managing a HR team across all HR remits.
- Be professionally qualified.
- Experience of managing high level strategic HR projects and culture change programmes will be highly advantageous.
The role will be engaged on a fixed term employed basis for 3 months. Applicants must be able to commit to the time frame and be available to commence employment within reasonable notice.
Please provide details of availability and salary expectation upon making an application.
3 months fixed term engaged as an employee, not day rate consultancy.